disebalik itu...

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MY RAMADAN – CLIMAX OF PRAYED FESTIVAL

اسلا م علايكم... اهلان وسهلان يا رمضان



     Every years since Prophet Adam As, Allah S.W.T have ordered to every Muslim to fasting. And I believed that every person have their own experiences about fasting. But I don’t want to share my experiences, but I want to share my knowledge about fasting.

     Why Allah S.W.T have ordered to us for fasting? The answer is simple, such as to give a rest to our organs because working hard for digesting the food every days, to feel what the poor people feel when they have not the food to eat, to make a understanding to us that we are the same because the different between us is only obey and taqwa and so many secrets of fasting that we know. I hope all of you can search for it.

     Do you know that the Jews also fast like us? But the different between we (Muslim) and the Jews are we have a sahur, but the Jews not have that.

     In Ramadan also, we have the bazaar Ramadan (not forget to remind all of you, do not waste your food on Berbuka, reminded for poor people okay), many kind of kurma and and terawih prayer. I realize one thing, when the Ramadan and Syawal comes, we celebrate the orphan and poor people so exciting, but when the Ramadan and Syawal pass, the orphan n poor people like not exist! We must change our mindset not to prejudice to other people.
     Enough my babbling in this post, I hope we can share a new things in our life. “Time To Change”. Thank you.

By : شمسول بن مختار

SYAMSUL BIN MOHTAR

FF١٠٠٢١٦
 
*assigment english..hehehe saje je post

No comments:

Post a Comment